Baby is here and I’m really trying to get the most from my food. Really sustain my body with ingredients that keep me going through the day. I was thrilled to learn about the new DairyPure milk. Of course milk is a great choice for calcium and, super important for me right now as I kill it at the gym…or try, protein.
Also DairyPure is backed by a 5 point purity promise. Here it is:
- No artificial growth hormones *
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Milk from cows fed on a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
* No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.
DairyPure Superfood Smoothie
Here’s what you’ll need for this nutrient-packed smoothie, which my kids gobbled by the way. It takes about 5 minutes to put together.
- 1-1.5 cups DairyPure milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 T dry chia seeds
- 1 banana (freeze it first if you’d like)
- All-natural sweetener (optional)
Pour all ingredients into a high-power blender. Chop ingredients on a low speed for 20-30 seconds, then increase speed. Allow the smoothie to process on high for 20-30 seconds. Taste and add all natural sweetener if desired.
And see some other great recipes with DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest
What can you create using DairyPure?