I received a free sample of GERBER® Soothe® probiotic Colic Drops from Gerber®. My thoughts and opinions are my own. #formulaforhappiness
My little baby. Who is not so baby anymore. It seems in just the last few weeks he has decided to put on a tie, get a job, drive a car, and start being a real man. Just ask him, he’ll tell you in his serious babble that he is indeed a grownup and must be treated as such. A few more years little buddy.
You know the feeling, where you blink and then your baby is running? Here he is as a little mouse boy. And now he owns the beach! (Above!)
It happens too fast. But that is how it goes. And it is beautiful. One minute you are rocking a tiny little person to sleep, and the next, it seems, he is ready for the world!
And some of my babies required plenty of rocking. I’ve had my share of sleepless nights when baby just seems completely inconsolable. Incessant crying can be discouraging and worrying for mom. GERBER® Soothe® products were made with this exact scenario in mind.
Gerber® Soothe Probiotics Colic Drops is made with probiotics L. reuteri–a probiotic safe for infants. It has been clinically shown to significantly reduce crying time in fussy babies. Breastfed or formula fed, GERBER® Soothe® products can help baby. Gerber® Soothe Colic Drops are great for breastfed babies while Gerber® Good Start® Soothe Infant Formula is meant for fed formula babies.
Gerber® Soothe Probiotics Colic Drops can help your baby with fussiness, but if you’re still having trouble talk to Gerber experts. Call 1-800-203-4565 or visit Gerber(dot)com(forward slash)experts to speak with registered dietitians, Certified Lactation Consultants, and Certified Baby Sleep Consultants. That’s a pretty good army of knowledge for mom of a new baby!
Some other things, in my humble opinion, to try when baby is fussy:
- Stay calm. I know it is difficult when baby is crying, but this is key. Baby can sense your tension. Just breath and know that it will pass.
- Rocking and white noise. My babies love a nice, steady sway along with a “Shhhh” or “Woosh” sound in their ear. Sometimes this was the final piece of the fussy-baby puzzle.
- Swaddling. A neatly tucked baby is a contented baby.
- A warm bath. Not only is a bath soothing, but hop in with baby and have a beautiful bonding experience.
- Mother’s Intuition – I’m a big believer in this one. Listen to your mother’s intuition. And if you are unsure about what is wrong with baby, or you think it might be beyond regular fussiness, call your pediatrician.
There are so many options to help baby be happy. A happy baby is a happy mom. try Gerber® Soothe Colic Drops to see how they can help your little one.
What are your go-to methods for calming baby?